2009 & Up Harley-Davidson FLH Touring Independent Suspension Trike Kit
*There will be a 3.875% charge on all credit card charges over the phone.
Our Harley-Davidson FLH Touring Independent Suspension Trike Kit is built to the highest standards by craftsmen dedicated to producing a product that will out-perform, out-ride and out-shine all competitors.
Additional product information below.
Additional product information
The all new Champion FLH trike kit features our Comfort Ride Trike (CRT) suspension. The new Independent Suspension features high pressure gas shocks, forged upper and lower control arms and high pressure cast components for added strength and reliability while reducing weight. The standard sway bar can be upgraded to our patent pending Variable Sway Control (VSC) system allowing for increased performance in handling and comfort on the highway. Our FLH trike kit is built to the highest standards by craftsmen dedicated to producing a product that will out-perform, out-ride and out-shine all competitors. With performance features like disc brakes, our “Zero-Flex” swing arm, and our custom-designed mounting hardware, which features the fastest and cleanest installation available of any trike company. This beauty is certain to keep your dreams alive!
- Three Year, UNLIMITED MILE WARRANTY
- Gel-Coat (included in Base Price)
- High-performance, independent front & rear disc brake system increases safety when braking in turns
- Champion’s “Easy-Install” rear-end with a custom differential designed to fit the OEM’s drive sprocket.
- Powder-coated structural components, which improve durability, with a longer lasting coating system
- Reinforced fiberglass body construction – Rugged & durable material ensures the product that will last longer
- Extra-large trunk, plus over-wheel storage – Increased capacity fits two full-face helmets and more!
- OEM tail and signal lights, which preserves the classic FLH styling features
* Running boards will not have lights
White wall tires
Variable sway control
- Overal Width: 54.5″
- Overall Length 97.25″
- Overall Length (w/ EZ Steer): 99.75″
- Load Capacity: 500lbs
- Tire Size: 205/70R-15
- Brakes: High Performance Dual Discs
- Electrical: Plug & Play Connectors
- Solid Axle Suspension: A “Zero-flex” swing arm using OEM shocks
- Independent Suspension: A double A-Arm Independent suspension with high pressure gas shocks
There are no reviews yet.